Click here for a printable version of this whole chapter: 2 Books of the Bible
This chapter contains a short summary of each of the 66 books of the Bible. It also has four suggestions for successful Bible reading. At the end of the chapter, you will choose a plan to begin reading God’s Word every day.
When you finish this chapter, you should be able to:
- Write the Key Verse from memory.
- Find a short summary for every book in the Old and New Testament.
- Name four suggestions for successful Bible reading
- Choose a Bible reading plan to use every day.
- Take a Self-Test.
- Write a six-word summary for each book of the Old Testament.
Image via Wikimedia Commons This is a thirteenth century list of the books of the Bible, with the number of chapters in each book.